Wellbeing & Benefits
At Liaise Loddon, the health and well-being of our co-workers is important. We are continually seeking to enhance what we provide for you within this area.
We currently offer the following as part of our well-being package:
- 24 hour help line for Employee Assistance for you and your family
- Access to an Occupational Health Service
- Support for back to work programmes following periods of absence
- Generous Company Sick Pay (dependent on length of Service)
- Paid eyesight tests for VDU users
- Emergency dependants leave
- Shared Parental Leave
- Adoption leave
We currently offer the following as part of our excellent benefits package:
- Auto enrolled Pension Scheme starting at 4% matched contributions
- 7 weeks holiday entitlement inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro rata if part time)
- Extra holiday entitlement for long service
- Comprehensive Onboarding and Induction
- Ongoing Training & Development programme
- Support to attend professional events
- All Year Round “Refer a Friend” Scheme
- Branded clothing
We aim to go further…
We also recognise that well-being is more than this. It is about having a great work environment.
So, we listen you and take your ideas on board.
Whether that is our annual co-worker survey, or with regular conversations with your manager, we use all your feedback to improve how we work together.
Sharing with you
Communication is critical for every one in the organisation. So, we regularly share with you what is going on.
Our weekly newsletter – which includes some great articles from each of the homes – helps us let you know what is happening, both at Liaise Loddon and also sharing news about Social Care generally.
We also have two internal conferences each year, which many co-workers come along to. In these conferences, we share with you our business objectives, and with your help, continue to development them into realistic plans. And we look at how we can continue to deliver class-leading support to the people who live with us.
We like celebrating all of the positive!
We have an Annual Awards Night where we all get dressed up to celebrate the amazing work that everyone does. Co-workers vote in a range of categories to show their appreciation of others who go just that little extra to make the work place better. And that is pretty much everyone!
We also celebrate the achievements of the people we support – and they would never achieve this without your dedication, so, it is also a celebration for all our co-workers as well.