Are you looking for a new challenge? Or maybe looking to change career?
We want to hear from you, whether you’re an experienced care worker or have no background in this area. All we ask is that you want to help us support some very special people and be a positive encouraging individual.
Even if we have no current vacancies, write to us anyway with your CV and tell us what type of job you are looking for and what you could offer us. We’ll keep your details safe and let you know if any opportunities come up.
Did You Know….
- Within Liaise Loddon we have over 150 training courses accessible for ALL employees!
- We match your pension to help boost your retirement fund!
- Liaise Loddon brought PROACT-SCIPr-UK® to the UK & are renowned experts within this philosophy!
- Liaise Loddon hosts an Annual Awards Show for all co-workers to recognise the fantastic work they do all year round!
- We regularly carry out co-worker engagement surveys known as ‘Have Your Say’
- We pride ourselves on having a diverse multi-cultural workforce embracing all nationalities & backgrounds!
- Liaise Loddon screen our staff to the highest standard to ensure not only we recruit the right but the best co-workers!
Our Current Vacancies
Night Support Workers – Basingstoke
Part Time roles available only!
Basingstoke Central – Saturday’s only
Oakley – Saturday & Sunday’s only
Tadley – Wednesday’s only
£8.56 to £9.66 per hour
- FTE 48 hours per week average on a fixed shift pattern
- 28 days holiday per year (pro rata for part-time)
- Fantastic annual leave
- 4% matched pension plus other benefits
- Free onsite parking at all our locations
For further information about our vacancies:
Call 01256 812663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS and satisfactory referencing prior to commencement of employment.
Liaise Loddon Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.